Thursday, January 8, 2009

What we did this week....

I know, I was going to try for posting more, but surprise-surprise...............I got behind!

It is already January 8th (Happy New Year!!)!
Today B, C and I have been lazy and are still in our jammies. Clara has a cold, if not feeling better may need a trip to check out her ears- poor baby. Since I last posted she is starting to cruise. She is sleeping upright on me right now. Emry B is at school still. B has watched too many cartoons. I have done sewing, as much as I can with a clingy sick Clara. Jeff is out looking for his last buck of the year. For the time spent he better get a deer of some sort(!).

Everyone is back to school this week and we are almost back to normal routines. Emry signed up for wrestling last night (starting late this season) and is very excited for that to start. I think uncle Jeremy may try to help out some with coaching. This is good because when it comes to wrestling, we are clueless!

Dec 31st
Emry had a second of three trips to the dentist for cavities. They see a pediatric dentist and they are great
http://www.mykidsdentist.com/index.htm

Emry in the chair, he picked The Incredibles to watch. They have TVs on the ceiling and earphones.
Photobucket

Brayd played E's new Diji the whole time.
Photobucket


Clara the day before in the outfit Aunt Ada picked out for her
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My kids don't mind going to the dentist, but with a set up like yours, they would LOVE to go!

    ReplyDelete