Monday, March 2, 2009

February


So February was a very busy month. We have also been without a computer for the last week and the few weeks prior to that at limited use due to a virus. We tried to just get rid of the virus, but ended up that I had to wipeout the whole hard drive (again- have had to do this a few times). Thank you Grandpa Rich! We spent the day on the phone today as he talked me through it. I just might be able to do it myself next time (which I would like to think there will not be a next time, but we are the Destrustos). The good news is I finally got a small digital camera so I can take a picture and post it-yeah!!!
This is just the first test picture. I have 100 things I need to go do, but will be back tomorow to post more!


No comments:

Post a Comment