Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17th

What we did yesterday =)! Yesterday was a beautiful 70 degree day. Jeff worked, E had school all day and B had morning preschool. After I dropped the boys at school Clara and I came home and Clara took a nap. We went to get B from school, I had to wake Clara up. I am ready for summer hours and being able to not wake her up to go for a car ride. When we got home we did go out for a little, then came in and B played a letter-learning computer game and I worked on a dress I am sewing for Clara from a "vintage" 1960's pattern. If she is walking by her b-day she can wear it for that. Clara crawled/cruised around. As soon as E got home we went outside to go for the first bike ride of the year. Clara in the backpack. The gravel is so wet it was hard for Brayd to drive with the training wheels (and Jeff and he are outside working on no training wheels right now) so we went to the bike-trail. It is right by PJs in Panora. The kids and I stayed at PJs to eat, and then had ice cream. Clara had her first cone!














































































No comments:

Post a Comment